Sunday, April 24, 2011

Marlin 80e Scope Mount

Easter snapping ...

Last , "extremely successful" trip to the pictures made it in his brief, festive holiday I want to use largely for fun camera. On Holy Saturday, lacked a bit of time to popstrykać in beautiful weather on Sunday, so my plan is a reflection with a vengeance. Easter morning sun greeted me, but over time it was getting worse. First, the weather in the box and then you just clouds and rain.

Tempted the mother-tasty, festive foods (on the superiority of Easter over Christmas more in the next post) and also by brother-in-law and, say, tasty napitkami in the face of uncertain weather I had a serious dilemma if you did not let go. The gray sky has not heralded any good. About 17:30, however, I decided to go to the lake Pluszne with the provision that, even if it is not appropriate conditions to at least look for the interesting spots on subsequent trips. It turned out that this time Mother Nature has prepared for me surprise.

Sunset Pluskach though without the fireworks turned out to be pretty decent. Several minutes of the sun on a deserted beach allowed me to feel the photo-feeling and try a new tripod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment